Wednesday 3 May 2017

A Cute Sundress

I was shopping with my friend in Bramble Patch recently and was drawn to some pretty child's sundresses displayed.
Deciding it was perfect for my granddaughter I bought the pattern and with multi sizes given, it will last a few years especially as the style can be worn as a pinafore dress as well.
Then I had the problem of choosing the fabric! I love the Lewis & Irene fabrics; they are so pretty. I found it hard to choose, I wanted them all, it seemed such a pity to leave the others behind!
Eventually, I chose the Salisbury Spring in lavender.
 The dress is made from Lavender Spring.
For the facing, I chose Lavender Little Multi Daisies
I made covered buttons in the daisy print too.
The dress pattern was easy to make and fairly quick too!
Now I must get back to the applique sheep..............

No comments:

Post a Comment