Monday 1 February 2016

Wonky Stars!

The discovery of 'Wonky Stars' was a real treet. I saw a tutorial on-line quite by chance and as I'd decided to make a small knee quilt/throw as a present and had bought material in preparation I got started straight away.
People who know me will be staggered to learn that I completed the project in under three days! (yes Oly, it's true!)
I'm not one for too many rules and regulations, timetables and set orders so this was like giving me a free hand and sure enough I loved making it.
 The fabrics I used.
 Making the corners didn't work this time, I forgot how to do them and despite watching another tutorial, they didn't turn out right.
The 'problem' is that I now have to make another one as I've decided to keep this one for myself but it will give me a chance to practice the corners again.
Have a good week whatever you're planning,

No comments:

Post a Comment